This is my Georgia O'Keefe inspired painting. For this painting, I zoomed in on the original picture and used soft colors that matched the original color palette. I liked this project not only because of the freedom we get, but because it was fun to blend in the colors and see the outcome.
For this assignment, I painted a picture of a sunset. I personally liked this assignment because I had a lot of freedom and I could experiment with the many features Sketchbook Pro provides.
This is my digital post-impressionist landscape piece. This assignment was tough because the brush I used didn't paint with the exact color chosen. This assignment tool a while compared to other assignments.
I took a picture of myself and cartooned it by outlining a picture of me and coloring it in. Then, I put in a background that I think would fit with the cartooned version of me.
Comments
Post a Comment