This is my ArtRage Stencils assignment. I chose to use silhouettes of ice skating positions. The top ones are spin positions called the layback and biellmann. The bottom two are the air position and a finishing pose. The air position is the position the skater is in when they are in the air. The finishing pose is the pose that skaters normally make at the end of their program.
For this assignment, I painted a picture of a sunset. I personally liked this assignment because I had a lot of freedom and I could experiment with the many features Sketchbook Pro provides.
This is my digital post-impressionist landscape piece. This assignment was tough because the brush I used didn't paint with the exact color chosen. This assignment tool a while compared to other assignments.
I took a picture of myself and cartooned it by outlining a picture of me and coloring it in. Then, I put in a background that I think would fit with the cartooned version of me.
Comments
Post a Comment